Penn Tackle Twill emblems have multiple layers of fabric with elaborate stitching utilizing two or three fabrics stitched together to deliver a three-dimensional effect. These emblems are completely customizable, affordable and eye-catching! They are ideal for letterman jackets and backpacks, and can be customized with a variety of layered textures.
No Limit in Dimensions
Fabric – 100% Polyester Twill, Felt
Thread – 100% Polyester for Embroidery Thread
Can be woven, felt, or layered applique, and combined with sublimation, embroidery, or chenille!
Accepted Graphic File Types: .cdr, .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpg, .png, .psd
- Can withstand industrial laundering
- Quick and easy to apply
- Ideal for thin fabrics and home laundering
- Removable and Reusable – Perfect for special events or promotions
- Can be used with any shape, no matter how intricate
- Custom fit to your design
- A pattern made up of small corners at variable angles
- No border
- Home Laundry
- Industrial Laundry
- Perfect for showing team spirit or school pride!
- Can be woven, felt, or layered applique, and combined with sublimation, embroidery, or chenille!
- Low stitch count
- Three-Dimensional look
- Can come on carrier paper for separated elements and ease of positioning and application
- Completely customizable!
- Layered twill for an eye-catching design
Order Tackle Twill Emblems by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our Customer Support team at 800-793-7366. You can also order by contacting us via our Contact Page.