PennDuo® Emblems are exclusive to Penn Emblem Company. It combines the timeless effects of Custom Embroidery with the fine details of PennWeave® Woven Emblems. It is ideal for small lettering and complicated images, and can be manufactured in any shape or size, with or without a border. There are two ways that PennDuo® is typically created: two separate pieces (embroidered with woven element stitched inside), OR woven entirely then embroidered over certain areas to raise and accentuate.
Simple shapes only.
Minimum text size is 3/16″
Fabric – 100% Polyester Twill
Thread – 100% Polyester for Embroidery Thread
Accepted Graphic File Types: .cdr, .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpg, .png, .psd
Accepted Embroidery File Types: .dst, .emb, .pxf, .tbf, .dsb, .exp
- Can withstand industrial laundering
- Quick and easy to apply
- Ideal for thin fabrics and home laundering
- Removable for home laundering, can be sewn on. We offer hook, loop or both hook & loop.
- Removable and Reusable
- Perfect for special events or promotions
- Separately stitched overlock edge
- Commonly used on squares, circles, triangles, rectangles, and ovals
- Protective Edge to keep edges from fraying
- Your choice of thread color
- Can be used with any shape, no matter how intricate
- Custom fit to your design
- Home Laundry
- Industrial Laundry
- Exclusive to Penn Emblem Company only, patented PennDuo®
- Ideal for small, fine and detailed lettering and images
- Sleek, modern appearance - combining a traditional and modern style.
- Ideal for Security Market
- Ideal for gradient designs
- Two ways that PennDuo® is typically created: two separate pieces (embroidered with woven element stitched inside), OR woven entirely then embroidered over certain areas to raise and accentuate.